ALL UNDER ONE ROOF
Futurebuild Southeast Asia is the leading event for sustainable design, construction, energy and the built environment. Futurebuild SEA are supported by Ministry of Work (MOW), hosted by Construction Industry Development Board (CIDB), organised by UBM Informa Markets and held in conjunction with International Construction Week (ICW), Futurebuild SEA is co-located with Heavy Mach to strengthen the construction industry in ASEAN. Futurebuild SEA also will present a unique opportunity for companies, brands and professionals within the build environment industry in ASEAN region.
10 REASONS TO EXHIBIT
• Strong support by local authority Construction Industry Development Board Malaysia (CIDB) which will gather the construction industry big players and senior decision maker
• Develop strong relationships with government ministries and leading industry associations
• A gateway to enter the leading Southeast Asia construction and energy market.
• Strengthen your bond with existing partners
• Generate global business with quality and serious buyers
• Showcase your products and services to the entire built environment supply chain
• Align your brand with the latest industry trends and topics
• Stand out from competitors and reinforce your commitment to the marketplace
• Launch your latest innovations to a captive and relevant audience
• Be part of ICW and Futurebuild SEA's extensive marketing & PR campaign
Check out the numbers of Futurebuild SEA 2019
- Total number of 339 exhibitors from 14 countries
- 16,781 visitors from 61 countries
- 100 conference & seminars topics over 70 speakers
- 2,000 conference delegates and 300 business matching meetings
GET IN TOUCH
Call +603 9771 2688 or email [email protected] today to find out more about exhibiting at Futurebuild SEA 2020.