ALL UNDER ONE ROOF
Five Days, Four Highlights, Three Events, Two Halls, One Venue
Ecobuild Southeast Asia is the leading event for sustainable design, construction, energy and the built environment.
The Ministry of Works through the Construction Industry Development Board (CIDB) proactively formulated the Construction Industry Transformation Program (CITP) to address the expectations of the national agenda in order to support the thrusts and strategies of the 11th Malaysia Plan. The CITP sets important goals and milestones to bring Malaysia’s Construction industry to the next level.
Let Ecobuild SEA help you to achieve your business objectives! Secure your place now and contact us.
MALAYSIA CONSTRUCTION IS GOING TO BE DIFFERENT
The construction industry is recognized as a prime economic mover in Malaysia and is projected to remain robust in 2016 with high investments in infrastructure projects from both the public and private sectors. This will continue to drive double-digit growth in the industry and is expected to grow by at least 10.3 percent annually in contributing approximately RM327 billion or 5.5 per cent of the GDP by 2020.
10 REASONS TO EXHIBIT
• Strong support by local authority Construction Industry Development Board Malaysia (CIDB) which will gather the construction industry big players and senior decision maker
• Develop strong relationships with government ministries and leading industry associations
• A gateway to enter the leading Southeast Asia construction and energy market.
• Strengthen your bond with existing partners
• Generate global business with quality and serious buyers
• Showcase your products and services to the entire built environment supply chain
• Align your brand with the latest industry trends and topics
• Stand out from competitors and reinforce your commitment to the marketplace
• Launch your latest innovations to a captive and relevant audience
• Be part of ICW and Ecobuild’s extensive marketing & PR campaign
Check out the numbers of Ecobuild SEA 2016
- Total number of 127 exhibitors from 8 countries and regions (+28% to 2015)
- Participating countries : Malaysia, Singapore, China, Canada, Hong Kong, Germany, France, Australia
- 66 Forums, conferences, seminars technology symposium and 5 competitions
- 44 press representative
- Visitors attendance 12,073 from 63 countries and regions (+15% to 2016)
GET IN TOUCH
Call +603 21768788 or email [email protected] today to find out more about exhibiting at Ecobuild SEA 2018.